How many times have you said to yourself, “Don’t even look at that food. Just walk on by.”
“Don’t even pick that up because if you do, you know you’re going to eat it.”
“But just one. I’m going to eat just one.”
If it’s time to change your relationship with food, then this free video series is for you.
Marc David and Emily Rosen answer those questions of WHY we eat the way we do. What is the psychology of what we choose to eat?
If you eat food, this series will help you understand your feelings about it – and about weight, body image, overeating, and binge eating. Are you an emotional eater?
Mark and Emily give you actionable techniques. You’ll have practical tools that work with the whole of you, weaving together the needs of your psyche, your emotions and your body.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The 12 Key Principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology
- 7 Keys to Overcoming Unwanted Eating Challenges
- 4 New Ways to Work with Weight
- 4 Distinctions for Catalyzing Personal Change and Metabolic Health
- 7 Ways to Understand the Field of Nutrition
- The Difference Between the Psychology of Eating Disorders, and an Eating Psychology for Everyone