Spring Holistic Fair
March 21 & 22, 2015
10 am – 5 pm (both days)
Aztlan Community Center, 112 Willow Street in Ft. Collins (east of North College Ave, north of Jefferson/Riverside)
Admission: $6 /day $9 /weekend Children under 12 FREE
Bring a canned food donation for the Food Bank & save $1 on admission
- Explore alternative choices for taking care of your body, mind, spirit & our environment.
- Discover aspects of your self /Self through astrology, tarot, palmistry, clairvoyant readings, aura portraits and other intuitive arts.
- Experience healing modalities from massage and reflexology to energy re-balancing and aromatherapy, just to name a few.
- Sample healthy nutritional supplements.
- Learn about crystals & healing qualities of music.
- Meet old friends, make new friends. Shop with our creative local vendors & unique artisans.
Visit www.Holistic-Fairs.com for further information & 2 for 1 coupons. Lots of Free Parking! FREE LECTURES all day. Register for exciting door prizes!
See you at the Fair!