Dynamic Eating Psychology is changing the way the world understands food, body, and health.
This information rich, entertaining and inspiring free video series that can make a big difference in your nutritional and emotional health! Marc David and Emily Rosen go over the challenges we face with food, and they can forever change the way you understand eating.
The principles and practices of Dynamic Eating Psychology are for anyone who eats. That’s why they have been life transforming for so many people. It’s a positive and uplifting approach that gets to the heart of concerns such as weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, unwanted food habits, and the feeling that so many people have of being stuck in “food prison.” And it provides doable techniques and practices that are effective, results driven, and embrace all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul.
Simply put, Dynamic Eating Psychology provides a fresh, new, and effective approach that can truly take us where we want to go.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in This Video Series:
- The 12 Key Principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology – and how they can make a big difference in your relationship with food
- 7 Keys to Breaking Free from Unwanted Eating Challenges
- 4 New Ways to Work with Weight
- 4 Distinctions for Catalyzing Personal Change and Metabolic Health
- 7 Ways to Understand the Field of Nutrition
- The Difference Between the Psychology of Eating Disorders, and an Eating Psychology for Everyone
- Key Details of the Exciting New field of Mind Body Nutrition
- And much more…